We are currently recruiting for:
- We are seeking two exceptional individuals to manage front of house and retail operations at Science Gallery London.
- The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and accessible team members with experience managing and delivering excellent retail customer service and visitor experience, ideally within a cultural or other public facing visitor venue.
- These roles will implement and maintain all front of house / retail operations and procedures and manage the Front of House and Mediator teams on the gallery floor.
- We are recruiting two part time roles – please indicate in your application which of the two positions you are applying for, or let us know if you wish to be considered for both vacancies.
- For full details and to apply for this role, please go to the King’s College London recruitment site here. Application closing date: 29 April 2018.
Register your interest for:
- Once we open our doors in 2018, we will offer paid employment as Mediators, the positions will be part time to complement academic study and careers. Mediators will be within the gallery to chat to visitors about all sorts of topics sparked by our strange and wonderful exhibits, give guided tours of our exhibitions, and carry out experiments and demos!
- Register your interest now by emailing us at email@example.com.