We are currently recruiting for:
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (part time - 3 days a week)
- We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to lead on community engagement. With 15-25 year olds in Southwark and Lambeth as a priority audience, this role will be a key conduit for providing a safe and welcoming environment in which young adults can voice their opinions about the world around them.
- The post holder will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of community engagement and managing its key priorities including the Young Leaders programme, championing the involvement of young adults in participative programmes for each SGL season, reviewing and implementing the SGL safeguarding policy and ensuring the work of all SGL staff considers the opinions, skills and talents of young people to help shape and build the future of the Gallery.
- For full details and to apply for this role, please go to the King’s College recruitment site here. Application closing date is 30 September 2018.
Register your interest for:
- Once we open our doors in September 2018, we will offer paid employment as Mediators, the positions will be part time to complement academic study and careers. Mediators will be within the gallery to chat to visitors about all sorts of topics sparked by our strange and wonderful exhibits, give guided tours of our exhibitions, and carry out experiments and demos!
- Register your interest now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.