We are currently recruiting for:
- We are seeking a motivated, creative, individual with experience of delivering communications and media relations for exhibitions, or other public-facing events and activities.
- This role will support the Marketing Manager by delivering core communications functions to drive footfall and to raise awareness of and increase engagement with Science Gallery London both with internal and external audiences.
- The role includes leading on press and media relations as well as content development and management of Science Gallery London's owned channels (web, social etc), as well as supporting the strategic delivery of marketing and communications through analysis and reporting of campaigns.
- For full details and to apply for this role, please go to the King’s College London recruitment site here.
- Application closing date: 2 December 2018.
Register your interest for:
We recruit Mediators on a rolling basis. The positions are part time to complement academic study and careers. Mediators work within the exhibition gallery to chat to visitors about a wide variety of topics sparked by our throught-provoking exhibits, give guided tours of our exhibitions, support our public events programme and carry out experiments and demonstrations.
WHAT IS THE RECRUIMENT PROCESS?
New Mediators are recruited on a rolling basis, as and when opportunities open up – usually at the start of a new exhibition season. If you think you are the kind of person we are looking for, register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to come in for an interview if a position becomes available and we think you’ll be a good fit for the team.