Science Gallery London encourages contributions from our visitors and audiences on social media.
We welcome the sharing of ideas, questions, debate and robust discussions, as well as criticism and feedback.
When taking part in discussions with us or other members of the Science Gallery community, we kindly ask our audiences to follow these community standards to ensure a safe environment on social media:
- Respect the opinions, beliefs and experiences of others
- Seek to add value to the discussion
We reserve the right to remove or report content that includes the following:
- Trolling, personal attacks, bullying or spam
- Comments that are defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, hateful or inflammatory, or that breach confidentiality or copyright laws.
- Comments which promote discrimination based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (protected characteristics under the 2010 Equality Act)
- Breaches of any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves.
Science Gallery London strives for accuracy, but we occasionally make mistakes – we are human after all! If you spot something wrong, please let us know. We’ll work to correct any errors and get back to you.